Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Industry Digital Service Provider
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
EcoCash Holdings is looking for a competent, versatile, and dynamic Information System Administrator to join its Technical team under Sasai Division. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the organisation’s systems support and maintenance, data backup and recovery processes, systems security and user management and ensuring that critical business systems are always up and available.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all equipment, server resources, systems, and key processes.
- Implements server hardware and operating systems configuration in accordance with standards and ensures systems availability.
- Completes third-party integrations in line with business requirements.
- Carries out service and maintenance of Datacentre equipment in line with vendor recommendations.
- Establishes new user accounts and assigns privileges on Datacentre Systems as per request.
- Applies operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Analyses system logs (Hardware and Software) and identifies potential issues with Datacentre systems.
- Monitors and maintains system standards to ensure compliance with computer policies.
- Develops and maintains installation and configuration procedures for Datacentre systems.
- Installs, configures, and maintains Datacentre security systems.